An event not to miss, the September 9th & 10th Island Creek Oyster Festival in Duxbury, MA.
Some reasons to attend this incredible Festival include:
- 40-foot raw bar stocked with 30,000+ Island Creek Oysters
- Money raised goes to the Island Creek Oysters Foundation
- 20 celebrated chefs will be dishing out small tastings made from locally sourced ingredients
- Narragansett Beer
- Wines from Au Bon Climat and Pascal Jolivet
- Two bands and a DJ will be playing throughout the day
- Kid Zone
- The festival is under a huge tent, along the beach
- Saturday is limited to 3000 people
- Convenient hotel and transportation package
Not convinced yet? Have a look at some photos from last year.
See you there,
Josh and Rachel